Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations
Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation with Wildland Trekking, which has a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes including Rocky Mountain National Park, the Never Summer Mountain Range and Flat Tops Wilderness near Meeker, Colo.
- Backpacking Trips: Get ready to really get off the beaten path and experience solitude, wildness and adventure. Try the stock/porter supported trips for a backcountry experience without a heavy pack.
- Basecamp Trips: These vacations are perfect for people seeking an outdoor experience but with showers and comfortable amenities.
- Inn-based Trips: These fantastic stays cater to guests interested in staying at lodges or cabins while going on great hikes.
- Winter Snowshoeing and Cross-country Skiing Trips
- Day Hikes: Get out and explore the parks when the crowds are long gone. Winter is a magical time to experience Rocky Mountain National Park’s beauty without having to share it with the crowds. Read Wildland Trekking guide Robin Guthrie’s tips on winter in the park.
For more information: