This 6-day vacation for two people includes Estes Park lodging, some dining, and guided snowshoe tours through a Rocky Mountain National Park winter wonderland.
Here's what you could win!
Before You Go
Before you leave for your trip, dig into your prize package:
Get Inspired with the Rocky Mountain Winter Trip Planner and the magazine, National Park Journal: Rocky Mountain.
Pack Your Two Eco-Vessel Insulated Water Bottles
On your trip, we encourage you to be kind to the earth by using a refillable bottle rather than throwing away disposable water bottles and coffee cups. www.ecovessel.com
Visit Estes Park
- 2-nights Estes Park lodging at the Ridgeline Hotel (February or March dates, blackout dates may apply) ridgelinehotel.com
- Visit www.visitestespark.com/winter/ for fun things to do.
Wildland Trekking Snowshoe Vacation for Two
Pick From Prescheduled Dates in February and March
- 3-nights Estes Park lodging at historic Stanley Hotel
- Use of snowshoes, poles, and top-of-the-line daypack
- All meals, plus hot drinks on the trail
- Guided snowshoeing in Rocky Mountain National Park (6-7 miles per day)
View more information at www.wildlandtrekking.com/colorado-hiking/inn-based-hiking/rocky-mountain-snowshoe-tour.html
Whether you’ve never donned a pair of snowshoes, or are a seasoned winter traveler in search of new terrain, you'll enjoy traversing near the Continental Divide, crossing frozen mountain lakes, and exploring mountain meadows where elk, moose and bighorn sheep may be seen. Absorb the magic of winter stillness and solitude by day, and enjoy cozy Estes Park lodging in the evenings. All meals are included from breakfast the first day through lunch on the last day.
Congratulations to 2017's winner, Ashley Coleman from Westminster, Colorado